Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hight Disappointed : Changed my itinerary without my consent or informing me in advance :

nkankanala
Explorer C

Hi Southwest Team, 

How can you change my flight schedule without informing me in advance or without my consent ? The new itinerary is not good at all. It is interfering with my working hours. And I am travelling with spouse and 2 kids. This is really not acceptable. I am highly disappointed with your action. 

I am expecting a call from your team. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hight Disappointed : Changed my itinerary without my consent or informing me in advance : 3UVWON

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Sorry to hear the new flight you were booked on doesn't work with your schedule. Southwest just did some May schedule changes and unfortunately that affected a lot of customers. Since Southwest changed your flight you have 2 options 1 you can change to any other flight within 14 days of original departure (same city pairs) or option 2 if none of the flights work for you then you can reach out to Southwest and request a refund to the original form of payment. *If you do option 2 and used travel funds for this flight you will get the travel funds back to use before the expiration date that is on this ticket. If you need to contact southwest to change your flight i would reach out through Facebook or Twitter DM for the fastest response as hold times are long on the phone. 

Since this is a public forum I would delete your confirmation number from your post. 

-Blake

Re: Hight Disappointed : Changed my itinerary without my consent or informing me in advance : 3UVWON

dfwskier
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

Since this is a public forum I would delete your confirmation number from your post. 

I'll second that. A dishonest  person might try to use use the number to change everything. The things would really be messed up.