Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hotel booking Issues

Hotelissues33
Explorer C

I cannot book a hotel through southwest.com I can enter all my information up, including my card. When I click on book it brings me to the top of the page and nothing. I cannot get past this point.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hotel booking Issues

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Contact booking.com, they run the hotel booking site.

--TheMiddleSeat

Hotelissues33
Explorer C

I tried talking to booking.com you cannot talk to them unless you have a confirmation number or pin 

jksobonya
Aviator A

Sounds like an internet or web site issue. Are you sure you aren't missing a required field? Check the expiration date of the card, sometimes they require you to enter the full year or a slash. I book via Southwest Hotels regularly and don't have any issues. 

--Jessica

Hotelissues33
Explorer C

I actually had customer service try to book the hotel for me. It did the same thing to her. She had no answer. The credit card is all good. I noticed that the part where you enter your credit card info has no star next to it. Like it’s not required to enter

Hotelissues33
Explorer C

I actually had customer service try to book the hotel for me. It did the same thing to her. She had no answer. The credit card is all good. I noticed that the part where you enter your credit card info has no star next to it. Like it’s not required to enter