Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

I can't contact Southwest

drosado
Explorer C

Does anyone know if Southwest reservations is experiencing problems. I tried to change an existing reservation to a new date and I received errors online. I tried to call their 800 number, and local number I got a recording that the person had forwarded the numbr with no voicemail. I sent an email, it said I will receive a response within 7 days. I need to speak to someone today as my flight is on Wednesday.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I can't contact Southwest

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Do you have the SW app on your cell phone?

If so, you could try the chat function. 

I've found e-mail responses normally happen within 24 hours.

You coud also try twitter -- but don't enter personal information until you enter DM mode.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@drosado wrote:

Does anyone know if Southwest reservations is experiencing problems. I tried to change an existing reservation to a new date and I received errors online. I tried to call their 800 number, and local number I got a recording that the person had forwarded the numbr with no voicemail. I sent an email, it said I will receive a response within 7 days. I need to speak to someone today as my flight is on Wednesday.

Are you calling 1-800 I FLY SWA (1-800-435-9792)? I just tried and had no trouble getting right through.

nostresshere
Adventurer C

Pretty sure you dialed the wrong number, or some technical problem rerouted your call.

Double check the number and call again.