Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Is the whole itinerary canceled or just that one leg?

dc10tech
Explorer C

Flight got cancelled from So Cal to Houston. We got an email notification early in the morning.  We found a one way flight on another airline that got us there late for Christmas but now we're not sure... are we still ok for the return flight or did that automatically get canceled too when the originating flight got canceled?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is the whole itinerary canceled or just that one leg?

bec102896
Aviator A

Did you speak to a SW employee to cancel that one leg it’s possible that they rebooked you then if you missed that flight you become a no show 

I would look up your confirmation number on the website and see if the return flight is still active 

I really hope SW is waving the no show policy this week because that would be the right thing for them to do 

Re: Is the whole itinerary canceled or just that one leg?

kerry_elizabeth
Explorer C

I would love to hear what you find out. Our flight from St Louis to Miami was cancelled for tomorrow morning, and we're considering driving there if our flight home next week is still good. Please post an update if you find out! The chat bot didn't work and no agents are available in chat and the phone number is busy (for hours), so I can't get through to anyone to find out. Best of luck on your travel!