Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Is there any way to save your Passport info in your SW profile?

alek
Explorer A

Similar to the Known Traveler Number for TSA, is there any way to save our Passport info in our profile? Other airlines do this and it sure makes it easier ... rather than having to enter (yet again), passport number, country of issues, etc. and expiration data EVERY time an International Reservation is made.

Bonus points if this is done such that it will "alert" you if your passport is going to expire within a year ... and especially if less than 6 months as many countries require it have that much left on it.

My apologies if there is already a way to do this (is there?) ... and if not, thanks in advance for considering adding this feature.

alek

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there any way to save your Passport info in your SW profile?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

No, Southwest does not have the ability to save your passport information. It's a good suggestion that you should submit directly to Southwest. 

Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Is there any way to save your Passport info in your SW profile?

alek
Explorer A

Back in 2017, I suggested adding the ability to be able to add other travelers to your profiles was ... ... and this was recently added - YEA!   😉

So I figure this might be a good time to bump this thread requesting the ability to add passport information ... not just for yourself, but also for those other travelers.