Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Issues paying with Paypal

potlicker88
Explorer C

I've tried to book a flight using Paypal for some time now. Tried booking on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and my mobile device and keep getting the same error message.

Sorry, we found some errors...

We are unable to process your request. Please try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines® Customer Representative at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

Error Code: 503301104

Looking back at the forums, there have been support threads on this topic since 2016. Is this something Southwest is planning on address, or is the Paypal button on the website just a fancy decoration that doesn't work?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Issues paying with Paypal

dfwskier
Aviator A

I just used Paypal to book a flight. No Problem.

There's no outcry from others about the problem you are seeing, so I think the problem is

unique to you as opposed to something being wrong at SW. 

jksobonya
Aviator A

Same here, I use PayPal frequently to pay, never run across an issue or this kind of error message. 

When exactly do you get this error message? PayPal typically pops up in a new window to pay, so if you have popups blocked on whatever device or browser you are using, that could be a potential cause, and Southwest may be timing out because of that. 

--Jessica

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

Paying with credit card prevents double screen issue.

rd6825
Explorer C

I continue to get this same message when I attempt to pay using Paypal.  This is not an anomaly and I am hoping to trouble shoot this issue.  I am able to use Paypal on other retailers platform.

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Is your PayPal account working properly? Have you spoken with them too?

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

not alone, i do , many do