Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: LUV Voucher Expiring Options

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@bec102896 with all of the voucher knowledge!

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

@TheMiddleSeat wrote:

@bec102896 with all of the voucher knowledge!

--TheMiddleSeat

It’s one of those things you like vouchers but hate what causes you to get them 😂 unfortunately for me I’ve had like 30 2+ hour flight delays in a row including 4 overnight stays (1 in progress right now thanks to a missed connection) 

im just glad I’m used to these delays and expect them and plan ahead 

Voucher response

esldiver
Explorer C

Hi Blake, 

(Case #66155941)

I received a response from you regarding a request I made through the SWA Customer Service portal. In my request, I asked for reinstatement for 2 recently expired vouchers. Your response addressed a failure to receive the vouchers and advised I look in my spam. OK, it didn't make much sense, but I checked.There is nothing from SWA in spam.

I would greatly appreciate a review of my case and a response that actually addresses my request.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Brian Miller

Re: Voucher response

dfwskier
Aviator A

@esldiver wrote:

Hi Blake, 

(Case #66155941)

I received a response from you regarding a request I made through the SWA Customer Service portal. In my request, I asked for reinstatement for 2 recently expired vouchers. Your response addressed a failure to receive the vouchers and advised I look in my spam. OK, it didn't make much sense, but I checked.There is nothing from SWA in spam.

I would greatly appreciate a review of my case and a response that actually addresses

B

my request.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Brian Miller

Blake is not a Southwest employee and he has no ability to "fix" your situation. To do that, click on contact us (below) and proceed.

bec102896
Aviator A

how did they know my name is Blake 😂

dfwskier
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

In the past you have used your name in posts.

bec102896
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

@bec102896 wrote:

In the past you have used your name in posts.

Not here in this thread though and this was the first post for this user just strange. Unless the customer relations relations agent had my name to.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@esldiver wrote:

Hi Blake, 

(Case #66155941)

I received a response from you regarding a request I made through the SWA Customer Service portal. In my request, I asked for reinstatement for 2 recently expired vouchers. Your response...

You'll need to use Contact Southwest Customer Service  to follow up if you didn't find the vouchers in spam. Also of course try any other email accounts you have, I feel like there is a lot of miscommunications and stranged vouchers/RR points/etc. out there where people are using different email addresses to book tickets than their usual email and the two parties can't connect.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Lightcs
Explorer C

@bec102896 ; so as long as my flight reservation is a over$200 (minus the taxes) then cancel before 24 hrs the full voucher becomes travel fund and the taxes I request to be refunded back to credit card correct? Just want to be sure I understand this. 
Also thank you @TheMiddleSeat 

Lightcs
Explorer C

@bec102896 Also do I need to call southwest after I cancel or can I do this online?