Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Login issues

cb2367
Explorer C

I tried logging into the web version of southwest. Naturally, I had to reset the password as I seen to have to do with almost every site I go to.

I reset the password and there were no errors indicating that what I entered for a password was invalid. I had to copy and paste the RR number (which by the way, I had to go digging through emails to find). I tried to login - invalid login. I go through the reset again and try to login - invalid login. 

Meanwhile on the app, the RR number and password is saved and I login with my fingerprint. Well, since I changed the password, I had to put it in again. 

The app had no issues accepting the second password I specified but the web still won't accept the login. What's going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Login issues

dfwskier
Aviator A

Try manually typing in your RR number. (verify from your working phone)

Sometimes the cut and paste method gets corrupted with what you are seeing being the end result.

bec102896
Aviator A

Make sure you have no spaces before or after your RR number or password 

try the username if you created one instead of the RR number 

Gleichner
Explorer C

I would imagine the problem is that the payments system will not accept two different types of payment on one confirmation - just as it probably wouldn't accept a mix of euros and dollars.  us payserv