Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Looks like I'm never flying SWA again

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@3-10 not sure what I did to you to warrant personal attacks. Again, have a lovely day and a happy new year.

--TheMiddleSeat

3-10
Adventurer C

You’re gaslighting people telling them to go to the link at the bottom and use those methods. 

I can’t get the refund in time to rebook with a competent airline to see my family this year. 

My entire Christmas is ruined. I didn’t get a vacation last year, this was it and since I can’t get a refund I can’t afford to get rebooked on a competent airline. 

The chat is still unavailable 12 hours later, it’s been over 17 hours with no messages responded to. A collective 12 hours of hold time only for them to dump the lines and let us start over every 3-4 hours

Maybe if you were honest and saying, Southwest is making a f’ing mess of everything, I am sorry, I don’t has a clue at what is going through their minds. 

Why the hell does SWA not let the clerks at the airport refund? Instead they tell us credit or nothing, because a supervisor isn’t available. 

The CEO even fore told of this mess when he gave an interview to BIzJournal: 

'We're behind': Southwest Airlines CEO says company will focus on modernization

2 weeks ago. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@3-10 I agree, Southwest is currently a mess. As noted earlier due to bank processing, holiday, etc etc you won't get an immediate refund. Even in ideal conditions refunds never pop money into your account in one day. Frankly, what you want is just not possible.

--TheMiddleSeat

3-10
Adventurer C

That is false. Most banks (including mine) accept pending refund as available funds, so as long as I could have it pending, I’d be fine. 

There you go gaslighting people again though. 

This is 100% on SWA and only not possible my horrible staff and horrible leadership. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@3-10 yep, I'm just here purposefully trying to mislead people. I think I'll go figure out my own canceled flights now and move on to helping other people who actually want to listen.

--TheMiddleSeat

3-10
Adventurer C

You haven’t given one bit if useful advice. 

In fact I’m the last 20 minutes I have given better advice to a stuck family about going to “Lava Island” with their kids at DÍA than you have since yesterday. 

You sound like a broken record with no advice. 

Contact them! No Sh!t. Seems thousands have been trying and they all get no where. 

not half way through the day and over 33% of all flights today are already canceled. 

douginKY
Explorer A

There are a few (ironically named) "Top Contributors" on this board who seem to delight in gaslighting folks who report on bad experiences with the airline.

jksobonya
Aviator A

Hopefully you will reconsider "never" flying Southwest again!

--Jessica

3-10
Adventurer C

I will reconsider flying with them, as a flyer of last resort. I will never willingly fly them because I want to take a trip. 

It will be a mission critical trip that can’t be fulfilled by another airline. Like my father dying and I am trying to get there and they have the last flight available. 

Otherwise, FSWA. 

cheyenneallgood
Employee
Employee

It has come to my attention that this thread has started to become unproductive. Please remember that the Southwest Community is a Customer-to-Customer forum and that all Community users are expected to abide by our Community Guidelines which states that users be respectful and courteous to one another as well as be relevant to the topic on the discussion forum and/or blog. Thank you.