Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Missing refunded points after cancelling flight that has been booked with points

Lilcoldbrew
Explorer C

I know southwest has been having glitches in its system lately, but I cancelled two bookings in the past 48 hours; both of which were booked using rapid reward points. They are successfully cancelled but I didn’t get the points refunded back into my account. Is anyone else experiencing this?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Missing refunded points after cancelling flight that has been booked with points

dfwskier
Aviator A

By my experience, after cancelling a points flight, points were immediately returned  to my RR account

You may want to look at points activity tied to your account\

Log on to southwest.com. Click on my account. On the right side of the page is my rapid rewards. At the bottom of that section is all points activity tied to your account.

Re: Missing refunded points after cancelling flight that has been booked with points

Lilcoldbrew
Explorer C

Yes, based on my experience they get refunded immediately. However, this week, I haven’t been getting them refunded to my account 😕

dfwskier
Aviator A

I don't know about now. I haven't cancelled a points flight in over a month.