Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Moving from a group to two

Sparkbark
Explorer C

My daughters group school trip has been cancelled her coach told her to call and she could still use her ticket, I m going on hour 2 of being on hold what are the chances they will allow her and a teammate do this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Moving from a group to two

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@Sparkbark wrote:

My daughters group school trip has been cancelled her coach told her to call and she could still use her ticket, I m going on hour 2 of being on hold what are the chances they will allow her and a teammate do this?

Was the trip booked through the Southwest Group Travel department? If so, your best bet is to contact the person at your school who made the booking -- they'll have the information regarding options. You could also possibly try contacting the Group Travel department, but I suspect you'll need detailed info (confirmations, etc.), and also that they may only be able to discuss this with the official contact at your school.

Re: Moving from a group to two

BPetz
Explorer C

Just spent over 6 hours on hold - after 3 bad customer service reps, finally got to a good one and a good supervisor to help my daughter who was in a similar situation on a group reservation with her athletic team and needed to change her flight - hang in there.