Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My Trips - reservation not showing up

lancecantravel
Explorer C

I modified a roundtrip reservation and now it's not showing up at all in My Trips. I can pull it up in Find Reservations and it shows to be correct but not showing up in My Trips with my other reservations. I've tried logging out and logging back in

6 REPLIES 6

Re: My Trips - reservation not showing up

bec102896
Aviator A

Does it show with your old date? Like if you changed from May 30th to June 1st does it still show as May 30th on the app/website if so when you click on the reservation it will show you the updated reservation 

since you can find it using look up reservation does it still show your RR number under your name? If so the app is probably just running slow with the flight updates you made. The app is usually slow this time of night because they do updates/app maintenance around midnight central 

CJ5002
Explorer C

I have been having the same issue all night. Both with the app and the website. I had to check in to a flight by doing a search. Now my mobile boarding pass isn’t showing my RR# or Status, just the seat assignment. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@CJ5002 wrote:

I have been having the same issue all night. Both with the app and the website. I had to check in to a flight by doing a search. Now my mobile boarding pass isn’t showing my RR# or Status, just the seat assignment. 

I had one recently that got disassociated from my RR number somehow, although it was showing in the website and app but wouldn't let me add my companion. I had to call in to get it rectified. Twitter support was able to fix a couple of other flights that somehow got booked the same way without my RR#.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bec102896
Aviator A

@CJ5002 wrote:

Southwest doesn’t assign seats. Guessing your referring to your boarding position. 

CJ5002
Explorer C
Solution

Yes. Boarding assignment. I spoke to someone at customer service today. They said a number of people had their Rapid Rewards numbers disconnected from the reservations for some reason. She fixed it in like two minutes. 

Great customer service. 

bec102896
Aviator A

So I looked at my moms account hers did the same thing she went to check in and the reservation that was there 2 days a go was gone. Looks like a southwest glitch