Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My flight was cancelled still stuck how do i change orginal departl from orlando Fl to west palm bea

Kforney
Explorer C

I'm stranded 2 hours from Orlando still trying to get to Houston I need to rebook original flight from Orlando to Houston to west palm beach to Houston but online want let me.rebook how can I do that 😫 flights been cancelled Monday and again for Thursday 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: My flight was cancelled still stuck how do i change orginal departl from orlando Fl to west palm

bec102896
Aviator A

You can try going to the airport or call but expect to be on hold for 4 hours or longer 

Re: My flight was cancelled still stuck how do i change orginal departl from orlando Fl to west palm

Blvandemark
Explorer C

The Monday rebooking line at PHX Sky Harbor was the entire length of Terminal 4. People I spoke with said it had not moved in over 3 hours. I don’t think anybody was actually working the counter through the night. That was at 4 am. I went back home and waited on hold for 7 hours. 

Nikki2023
Explorer A

Try international customer service numbers:

https://mobile.southwest.com/html/contact-us/intl-customer-service.html

These aren't the only ones. Google Europe and Asia as well. They are servicing domestic US flights. Best of luck!