Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

My underage son is stuck at the Minneapolis airport

mjweeks43
Explorer C

My underage son is stuck in Minneapolis 5 hours after you canceled the flight.  There has been no shuttle and he can’t get answers when he will be able to leave. Please let me know what you can do to help me!  He bought a ticket, you have his money, but  nobody will help him!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My underage son is stuck at the Minneapolis airport

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since this is a customer to customer forum you won't get an answer from Southwest here.  Your son's best bet is to talk to someone at the airport.  If that doesn't work call Southwest.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: My underage son is stuck at the Minneapolis airport

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mjweeks43 wrote:

My underage son is stuck in Minneapolis 5 hours after you canceled the flight.  There has been no shuttle and he can’t get answers when he will be able to leave. Please let me know what you can do to help me!  He bought a ticket, you have his money, but  nobody will help him!

This must be resolved by now, but as far as us on the board as fellow passengers we'd need to know without any specific details to protect privacy, where did you want him to go, I'm not sure what shuttle. 

If he's inside the secure area, have him look for a pilot - easy to recognize, and has an authority. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.