Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

NO RESPONSE FROM SOUTHWEST VACATIONS

Aboundingk
Explorer C

Southwest Vacations booked my trip to Jamaica.  The representative did not put my name on the ticket as it appears on my passport.  She said that she would immediately send an email correcting my name.  EVERYBODY knows that the name has to match.  I have tried emailing SW Vacations. (No response after 5 days).  I called this morning at 8am when they open.  At first I was told it would be 14 min, then 28 min, then 60 min, then 81 min and that was all during the same call.  When I called back and selected make a new trip the rep answered in 5 min and she said she couldn’t help me and sent me back to customer service.  Then I selected call me back “in line” and was told it would take 89 minutes.  That was 3 hours ago.  I am so frustrated because I need to make sure that this change was done.  I called SW Airlines and was told that no email re: name change was received.  I even called SW Vacations parent corporation Apple Leisure Group and no answer their either.  SW Vacations used to be good, but I guess they have gone completely down.  This will be my LAST time using them.  I hope they call me back before my trip

6 REPLIES 6

Re: NO RESPONSE FROM SOUTHWEST VACATIONS

dfwskier
Aviator A

Regrettably, experiences like yours are all too frequent. Sorry.

If the charge appeared on a credit card statement less than 60 days ago, you could protest the charge  notifying BBB and every social network you can think of might also help.

At least you might dissuade others  from using Apple Leisure.

Aboundingk
Explorer C

I’m going to put in a complaint with BBB. I see that they answer to them

Aboundingk
Explorer C

I JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH BBB.   PEOPLE NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.]

joelle010380
Explorer B

Please file a complaint here vs the BBB. This report allows consumers and air travel companies to compare the complaint records of individual airlines and tour operators. The data in this report also serve as a basis for rulemaking, legislation and research. Consumer information for air travelers, including the Air Travel Consumer Report and our pamphlet Fly-Rights, a Consumer's Guide to Air Travel, can be found on our website, www.transportation.gov/airconsumer.

Aboundingk
Explorer C

Last night I received a call from SW Vacations.  He told me that the issue won’t be resolved until 7 days before departure. So hopefully, everything will work according to plan.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Glad you heard back. Good luck.

-A List, Companion Pass holder