Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Next Calender Update?

KelliC19
Explorer C

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea of when Southwest releases their next block of dates? You can only book up until November and was hoping to book after that. Thanks so much.

Kelli

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Next Calender Update?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@TheMiddleSeat This is the solution, but for some reason I can't find the, accept as solution tag?  I'll give you the kudos though.  

KelliC19
Explorer C

Hi @TheMiddleSeat, I've never used the forum before. I see you are trying to help me out? Thanks so much! Let me know if you happen to find that information! 🙂

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@KelliC19 Click the link in my 1st post.

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@KelliC19  Middleseat gave you the answer you wanted.  But if you want the most up-to-date info of the link, here you go.

https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/index.html?clk=GFOOTER-FLY-FLTSCHEDULES

To try and save you time, I've copy and pasted the up-to-date statement.  NOTE:  It does say subject to change, so check back frequently.  

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 5, 2021. On June 10, 2021 we will open our schedule for sale through January 5, 2022. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.