Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Not received Hyperwallet email for expense reimbursement

terrylie
Explorer C

I received the reimbursement approval from Southwest on Jan 18th. I have not received any email from Hyperwallet since then. Have checked junk folder daily.

Have tried going to southwest.hyperwallet.com with the assigned customer ID and it's invalid on the hyperwallet site.

Please help advice.

Thanks !!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Not received Hyperwallet email for expense reimbursement

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Send a message to Southwest asking for assistance, be sure to reference your case number. Use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message. 

--TheMiddleSeat

terrylie
Explorer C

Thanks.. Have also reached out to the on FB. No response yet.

bec102896
Aviator A

Once my refund was approved I received the hyperwallet link the next day. You might check all folders (spam, junk, promotions, social, whatever other folders exist these days) 

terrylie
Explorer C

Yes, I have checked all my folders everyday and searched for hyperwallet in all my folders everyday. I've gone to southwest.hyperwallet.com and entered the customer ID Southwest provided and it was not valid.

What was the link that was sent to you from hyperwallet? Was it southwest.hyperwallet.com?

Have DM'ed Southwest on Facebook and no response yet?

Will they only  respond with a public post on Facebook?

Thanks !!

terrylie
Explorer C

Southwest took about 5 days to respond to a FB DM. Apparently, they ran into an error on their end and had to re-approve the receipts. This took another few days. Today finally got the Hyperwallet email with the link to get the funds. You can try calling their phone number with your case number to find out status.

Jswartz48
Explorer C

I also have not received the Hyperwallet email. I received the customer ID from Southwest on 1/27/23. I've followed up multiple times by phone, Twitter, and now attempting this. My case was approved but Southwest gave Hyperwallet a bad email address for me. I don't understand how Southwest can send the Cusotmer ID to the correct email address but then give Hyperwallet a bad email address. I've called Hyperwallet and they will not fix until they hear from Southwest. I was on a 3-way call with Southwest and Hyperwallet and they will not fix until they got something in writing from Southwest to correct the email address. It is so frustrating!!! The incident happened on 12/28 and I still have not been reimbursed.