Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Paid reservation but no ticket received!

Irelandsmommy
Explorer C

No, not at all.  Not a email back from Southwest or anything.  Yesterday, I emailed using the identifier “Problems with Southwest.com or Southwest App” so hopefully it will get to the right person.  Someone at Southwest has to know about this glitch and be able to give us some guidance on it.  I’m curious to know what the resolution was for OP.

Re: Paid reservation but no ticket received!

SwcanSUCKIT
Explorer C

There was no resolution. When i researched it i found that the error w apple pay has been happening for years and they do not plsn to fix it. SW Did  nothing. 
my bank released it after 2 weeks. They told me since SW isnt fixing it, the authorization can remain for 30 days w most banks. And it is a SW issue NOT an apple pay issue. 
i suspect they have disabled it bec when its linked to a bank acct, people can grt tickets with a bounced charge. 

apkchowa

ApkChowa
Explorer C

Apkchowa is a apk library site to stored apk file from playstore. So Download App and games directy without google playstore

.Re: Paid reservation but no ticket received!

sammyadam
Explorer C

Contact your bank or credit card company.

In the meantime

Re: .Re: Paid reservation but no ticket received!

sunnyliuxoxo
Explorer C

This literally just happened to me on Wednesday night… I called SW they said we don’t have your seats reserved and you need to call your bank. Well I spoke with the bank(BoA) they said if the merchant does not claim the funds in 5 business days, the funds will be returned to my account. This is a huge inconvenience on us as customers and I don’t appreciate the back and forth. I’m still waiting to book these tickets. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

Well the funds were never deducted from your account.

A "pending" charge simply places a hold on the funds to insure that sufficient funds are available to pay for the purchase - once the merchant confirms the sale.

SwcanSUCKIT
Explorer C

WRONG. We are talking about a hold on funds using apple pay linked to a checking account. Checking accts arent like credit cards. The funds are actually taken from your acct. In my case, the OP, it took me several weeks to get the money back. Most people do not have an extra 1500$ lying around to have taken. SW needs to remove apple pay from their payment processing.