Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

San Francisco Pilot Hot Mic

Dblair91
Explorer C

Hi everyone, if you have not heard the hot mic of the San Francisco pilot yet, I would suggest that you listen. After listening, I can full heartedly say that my next flight will be with Southwest Airlines. Thank you Southwest!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: San Francisco Pilot Hot Mic

Jetwest
Explorer C

Thanks for the opportunity, but I agree with all the pilot said except for the swearing and I love Hyundais. Other than that it sounds like good entertainment. I wish I was on that flight. I hope I can hear from the pilot again next time I fly! 🤔🤣 stay cool😎

gsking
Aviator C

I hadn't heard it, but figured I would agree.   Time to listen. 

AZ-George
Explorer C

It was unprofessional for the pilot to voice his political views while at work regardless of what they are. 

I read Southwest's official reply yet found it insufficient.  I'm looking forward hearing how Southwest deals with the situation.  

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Southwest doesn't comment publicly on internal employee matters, so that official reply is all you'll ever hear.

Thomas559
Explorer C

@Dblair91 wrote:

Hi everyone, if you have not heard the hot mic of the San Francisco pilot yet, I would suggest that you listen. After listening, I can full heartedly say that my next flight will be with Southwest Airlines. Thank you Southwest!

I'm not so much concerned about his feelings towards San Jose or Hyundais. Guy sounds like he was drunk. That's the real concern.