Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Sorry, we found some errors...

PookieWookie
Explorer C

I keep getting this error. I have cleared all browser history, cookies and tried using two different browsers. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? 

Sorry, we found some errors...

We are unable to process your request. Please try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

Error details

Error detail 1: 126aad58-379a-48ff-b610-c2e7c4176416 : 403050700

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Sorry, we found some errors...

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

What are you trying to do when you get the error?

--TheMiddleSeat

PookieWookie
Explorer C

I'm trying to book a flight and view the low-fare calendar. Both give me the same error. 

bec102896
Aviator A

I noticed this error late last night but i haven't had the issue today. You could try using the Southwest app and see if that helps. It doesn't have the low fare calendar on it yet though so you would have to click though each date. You could also share your city pairs and month your curious about and I could look it up for you. 

-Blake 

PookieWookie
Explorer C

I was looking from STL to JAX. I just used the app and was able to book the flights. I still get the same error when I use my desktop. 

Thank you!

dfwskier
Aviator A

@PookieWookie wrote:

I was looking from STL to JAX. I just used the app and was able to book the flights. I still get the same error when I use my desktop. 

Thank you!

Do you autofil for your userid and password? I've heard of people getting that error  when autofil is corrupted. Try typing them is and see if it makes any difference.

Explorer C

Receiving same.  Typing in user info does not make a difference.  This is happening on Chrome and Edge but not on Safari. Does anyone from SW care to comment?  This happened to me before, went away, and is now back.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@54035170 This is a customer to customer forum, you will not get a response from Southwest here.

--TheMiddleSeat

Explorer C

Thanks, understood. So has anyone found a solution to this?

civic3910
Explorer C

Been very loyal to Southwest for 20 years.  Impossible to book on their website just keep getting that same error.  I can book on the app, but it's not always convenient to.  I've escalated with Southwest multiple times, but they never reach back out to solve the issue.  Cookies cleared multiple times, multiple browsers attempted, different internet connections. Doesn't matter.  Unfortunately it's pushing me to book with other airlines.