Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Changed/Cancelled my departing flight

MasonsMommy
Explorer C

I had a departing flight from my city, to another state with a layover and plane change, and then i was to finally arrive at my destination. 

southwest now shows i am leaving the layover state, to my destination..... 

Why would they just get rid of my departing state.... and try to have me board in a state i wouldnt even be able to get to? 

when i go to change the flight "free of charge" it tells me non exist...

but if i want to go and rebook departing MY CITY to MY DESTINATION 3 flights come up for 2x the price i originally paid.....even my original flight is showing.... yet they are telling me mine that i had booked isnt? 

whats going on here.....

1 REPLY 1

Re: Southwest Changed/Cancelled my departing flight

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Southwest is making lots of changes to the flight schedule and for some reason the computer system adjusted yours.  It's also possible a smaller aircraft was substituted on the route and some passengers had to be re-accommodated.  When you are changed like this Southwest will let you make an adjustment to something that works better for you or, if your original flight is still available, you could move back to it if space is available.  Give Southwest a call or send a private message on Twitter or Facebook to make adjustments.

Contact Customer Relations 

--TheMiddleSeat