Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Stole My Money

Wyattshawna01
Explorer C
  • I booked online and they took my credit card payment the money has come out of my account I have received no confirmation number or email I called southwest spoke with a customer service rep she stated there is nothing that she can do We called my back the bank advised her to issue a refund she stated that she can’t because they can’t find it. I had to file a dispute with my bank. keep in mind this flight leaves tonight I’m going to see a sick relative and now I can’t go because you guys took my money and won’t issue me a ticket. I am furious.. The way this customer service rep treated me I promise to never use this airline again I just want my money back. Since I’m over corporate travel I’ll make sure we don’t renew with southwest!!!!! 
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Southwest Stole My Money

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Sorry to hear of your experience you could Contact Customer Relations and maybe they can help with finding the reservation and seeing what’s went wrong. 

-Blake 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Something isn't quite right here, a reservation doesn't just disappear. The charge on your credit card is from Southwest or did you use an intermediary? Since you claim to do corporate travel, could you have been logged in as another person and booked the flight in their name? You never saw the flight in your Rapid Rewards account?

--TheMiddleSeat

imeshiad
Explorer C

This is exactly what happened to me just know so of course I’m researching and all i see is your post trying to belittle or downplay everyone who has stated the same thing. As if one is not competent enough to purchase a flight. I’m to believe this person is a Southwest Rep!!! He’s under all post!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@imeshia Neither @bec102896 nor I work for Southwest and I don't see what you would consider belittling about either of our posts.  Welcome to the Community.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

@imeshiad 

Sorry you feel that way. Have a snickers maybe you will feel better but unless you see employee next to a username they are customers like myself and middle seat we are just here to try and help 

egabanuz68
Explorer C

Costumer relationships doesn't help. They said to me they can't help, as simple as it is. Sorry we are taking your 750 dollars, nothing we can do. 

egabanuz68
Explorer C

Ha ha ha, they don't help! 

It is easy to keep your hard worked money.

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

Debit card may be better for credit card interest. 

pkerr100
Explorer B

"Since I’m over corporate travel I’ll make sure we don’t renew with southwest!!!!! "

Now THAT'S funny.

Call your Corporate SWA rep and they should be able to fix it.  You have one of those right?