Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest arbitrarily changed my flight from SJC to LAS

alex_0012
New Arrival

My flight was booked originally through southwest vacations.com for today 2:25 PM from SJC to LAS , However today when I am checking in I see southwestairlines.com have arbitrarily changed my booking  to 8:35 PM flight. We have seniors and children with us and we dont want to reach so late. This is a great way to screw up somebody's vacation. I hope you guys change back my reservation to the original flight. BTW I called the 1800 number and I am listening to the music for last 45 mins. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest arbitrarily changed my flight from SJC to LAS

jksobonya
Rising Star

Southwest has been making a lot of schedule changes but I would think you would have been notified of a flight difference of this magnitude prior to the day of flight.

Southwest Vacations is technically a third party company not directly related to Southwest, so you will have to contact Southwest Vacations to resolve this.  

--Jessica

alex_0012
New Arrival

Southwest Vacations should make that amply clear that it is a third  party agency…. On top of that I was able to get some agent on phone and was given an earlier flight via BOI but now I am sitting in BOI with the flight to LAS (5513) delayed. If this flight is by chance cancelled I am screwed. If my evening plan is cancelled then this is the last time Southwest gets my business.

bec102896
Top Contributor

Sorry to hear your flight from BOI was less than 15min late. Hopefully you still made it to LAS and are having fun!

-Blake