Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest changed my flight twice this week.

bmark107
Explorer C

Southwest sent a an email this morning changing my departure flight from LAS from a nonstop to a connecting flight to OMA.   This is the 2nd time this week they had changed. 

I made a change this morning for the only non stop flight back.  

How many times is Southwest going to change my flight schedule??

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest changed my flight twice this week.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

@bmark107 Unfortunately, the answer is not something any of us will know here...and likely not something even Southwest will know for now. 

This is a complicated situation, and I believe they are trying their best to offer what is needed and nothing more in order to run the most efficient least money-losing way possible.  It is a delicate balance, and as CV-19 continues and evolve, their response will have to as well.

Buckle up! Hopefully you will see a reduction in the adjustments, but I'm not sure that will be the case at this point.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

bmark107
Explorer C

Thanks!   Just want to lock in my price of $45 price to and from MDW & LAS for my family.   Looks like prices are going so high and if I cancel, there is no way for me to buy in at this low price.  

dfwskier
Aviator A

@bmark107 wrote:

Thanks!   Just want to lock in my price of $45 price to and from MDW & LAS for my family.   Looks like prices are going so high and if I cancel, there is no way for me to buy in at this low price.  

Just keep doing what you are doing and your $45 price will be preserved.

You can currently change any flight thru May EOM to another flight on the same route up to 60 days in the future for whatever price you initially paid..