Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest had its shot

Csspencer1
Explorer C

I gave Southwest a try since resuming travel today and I am sad to say it’s the last time.  Made my reservations months ago, Southwest changed them.  Check flight this morning before heading to the airport, says on time.  Get to the airport flight delayed, will miss the connecting flight.  Get an update while waiting in a long line that says we have been rebooked, only to be told once we get to the counter that we weren’t rebooked and the agent at the counter says she can’t help us, then they actually tried  and got us a flight tomorrow.  I honestly did not get the feeling the agent knew what they were doing.  Major inconvenience all around.  I will not be booking with Southwest ever again.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest had its shot

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You may want to submit your comments directly to Southwest 

Contact Southwest Customer Service

--TheMiddleSeat 

kjb
Explorer C

I'm so sorry! Southwest is experiencing very rare irregular operations today and yesterday and some throughout the Summer. Please give SW another chance in the future to see the clear difference!

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry your flight was cancelled I’ve been cancelled a couple times my self it’s been a rough couple days just relax and hopefully they will get you to where you need to go soon. ATC in Jacksonville had issues and when you add that to airline crew issues it makes a big mess and unfortunately that’s what has happened. 

once travel is complete I would send an email to southwest and hopefully they can provide compensation for the delay. 

-Blake