Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest vacations package

Disney674
Explorer C

I had a trip to Jamaica scheduled for April 17-24. I purchased travel insurance in case something happened. I cancelled the trip in March due to covid-19. I had called and spoke to someone and they said that I would get a air credit for flights and then the rest would be refunded. As everyone knows the hold time to call is over 3 hours long, emails don’t get returned. I have a loan through uplift that needs to have southwest contact them about the trip being cancelled so I can resolve the loan. I cancelled back on March 20. It’s now April 14 and I haven’t been contacted by anyone from southwest. Im frustrated and don’t know what else to do.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest vacations package

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Sorry for the frustration, @Disney674. Typically it's much faster to reach Customer Relations via Facebook or Twitter DM, @SouthwestAir. Thanks!

Nicole
Community Manager

Disney674
Explorer C

I’ve tried that and they couldn’t give me answers because the problem I’m having is southwest vacations 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

If you use twitter that might be a way to get some response on the flights portion of the travel, but the twitter account doesn't cover Vacations side of the business as far as I konw.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.