Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southworst Does it Again

SouthWORST
Adventurer C

Well Well....another day..yet another canceled flight. Tonight the clowns cancel my flight from Burbank to Denver. I have stood strong and not flown these fools for awhile. And just when I thought I could do ONE flight from Burbank to avoid having to ride down to LAX these clowns do it again. Canceled!! Zero explanation. Just told DUE TO OPERATIONS!! LOL. How bout being honest and admitting these clowns that operate these Bus with wings have no clue how to run a company. Never again....Keep your refund! Flight Credit or whatever circus prize. I or any employees will NEVER fly this circus and I recommend you do the same. NEVER FLY SOUTHWORST 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Southworst Does it Again

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B

@SouthWORST

On July 9th you wrote:

"This was going to be my last flight with this JV airline only because I have flight credits from all these cancellations."

And, yet, you booked and flew again tonight.  Hmmm...

SouthWORST
Adventurer C

Yes that is correct...and I haven't flown this 3rd rate airline since July. I had limited options flying out of Burbank and was hopeful Southworst could finally have an on time flight. But of course not only was it late , they canceled. Shouldve known The Greyhound Bus or a Camel were better options than Southworst. I was then forced to go to LAX to catch a flight on a reliable airline that doesn't cancel flights last minute. In looking this morning The 🤡 s at Southworst intended to reaccomodate me with a flight with a connection to replace the direct flight I paid for that they decided to cancel. Gee thx Southworst. Rebook me on a connection so I can get stuck in another city since there are sure to be more OPERATIONAL issues with your circus airline today. Good Ol Southworst...customer pays for a DIRECT flight the day before, they ACCOMODATE me with a flight the next day with connections. This airline has ZERO accountability, an awful Board and Executive Team, and clowns 🤡 working operations. No clue how anyone could give their money or trust into Southworst. Good luck today getting to your destination if you booked the Bus with Wings Today. 75% chance you dont arrive on time or even at all. But I'm sure they'll Reaccomdate you on a flight with connections the Next Day.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Tough luck.

However my experience is completely the opposite of yours. I've had 26 flights this year - not one cancellation --- not one fight seriously delayed. 

SouthWORST
Adventurer C

So you work for Southworst? Posing as a customer? Your claim is impossible. 26 flights and no cancellations or serious delays. You sound like Bernie making ridiculous statements during Presidential Nominations. 

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B

@SouthWORST just wrote:

"No clue how anyone could give their money or trust into Southworst."

Then why did you...again? 

Saying one thing and doing another makes your rants comical. 

And nonsensical.

gsking
Aviator C

You flew at the end of the day on a short haul airline that doesn't do redeye.  They got delayed on earlier flights and ran out of time to get to Denver. 

Bummer. 

SouthWORST
Adventurer C

If that were the case they knew well before that my flight was going to be canceled..yet the flight remained ON TIME up until an hr before takeoff not leaving customers with an alternative. Thats completely unacceptable. This airline had ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY 

redsimpno1
Explorer B

Agree Southworse has done a tremendous job over the past year lowering the bar when it comes to customer satisfaction. Now they have dropped numerous Non Stops to destination cities out of New Orleans with no real explanation other than improving efficiencies. The flights I have been on to Orlando and Tampa have been full so what is really the reasons??? I'm now flying Frontier