Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Stinky Southwest

Explorer C

went to the airport to check in for 730 flight for southwest attendance put me on the 1040 flight didn’t confirm the time of the flight with me and sent me to the gate four hours before the flight while there was another flight taking off to my destinations from a different gate 35 minutes after I check in. David supervisor at Southwest told me that the long is his Southwest employee that checked me and told me the gate, it was OK. I asked him if they told me the gate and I had to wait there six weeks if it was OK he laughed and said yes it was OK  his Southwest employees did the right thing . Southwest should keep their cutthroat corporate crap attitude on the mainland stay away from a place where honesty truth and love  is embrace.

I will never fly you again and will laugh at anyone that tells me they are flying you.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Stinky Southwest

dfwskier
Aviator A

Did the other plane have any seats available for sale?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @20118338601. We sincerely regret your disappointment and apologize for letting you down. As a peer-to-peer support forum, we aren't equipped to assist you on the Community, but we encourage you to reach out via the options in the link below. Thanks!

Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint 

Nicole
Community Manager

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Looks like OP deleted the duplicate post where I had posted this response so I'll try again. 

I'm trying to understand what happened. Which flight did you pay for? If you booked the later flight then that's the flight you'll need to go on, even if there is an earlier one and you are sitting there waiting. You could have paid the difference in fare and gotten on the earlier flight if there was a seat available. This perk to change flights at no cost is available for A-List flyers. 

--TheMiddleSeat