Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Travel funds never showed up?

wswsc05
Explorer C

I changed a flight on Saturday and got a $15 credit (per passenger), but when I search for the travel fund, it does not show up. I have changed flights and received credits many times in the past without a problem. Anyone know what might be going on?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Travel funds never showed up?

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

I'd suggest that you contact customer relations: via Twitter (@Southwestair), or phone at 1-855-234-4654.

I would advise twitter as the phone lines are jammed. If twitter, don;t include personal information in your initial contact. Only do that after you are in DM mode.

SWDigits
Aviator A

You should be able to see them when you log in to your RR account.  The other way is to use your name and confirmation number on this page:

https://www.southwest.com/flight/travel-funds-search.html

Customer | Home airport DCA

wswsc05
Explorer C

They don't show up there. That's where I originally checked.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@wswsc05 wrote:

They don't show up there. That's where I originally checked.

If you used the lookup function and it didn’t show, then either:

• didn’t go through - verify if the change took place
  • recordkeeping error you’ll need to reach out as described above.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

wswsc05
Explorer C

Yes, it went through because I got the confirmation email. I don't use Twitter but I will contact customer service when things cool down. Thanks.

bec102896
Aviator A

@wswsc05 wrote:

Yes, it went through because I got the confirmation email. I don't use Twitter but I will contact customer service when things cool down. Thanks.

If you have the mobile app you can try the chat feature and maybe they can see the funds

-Blake

wswsc05
Explorer C
Solution

It turns out it was a record keeping error! Two different reps were both stumped. SW sent me vouchers for the refund amount. Great customer service as always. Thanks for the suggestions here.

SWDigits
Aviator A

Double check the name spelling but if that's not it then I'd go the Twitter route mentioned upthread.

Customer | Home airport DCA