Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Two days of cancelled flights, still not home!

Ladybrown5
Explorer C

Been trying to get home to Cincinnati for two days. Last leg of flight from Baltimore cancelled and been rebooked 3 times. No compensation offered for food or hotels! Finally cancelled last booking as its two days out and I have to get home for work. This is all completely the fault of Southwest and yet they merely gave me a small credit which in no way makes up for the additional expenses I incurred. Things happen, but this is ridiculous and I’m not sure I will ever trust Southwest again!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Two days of cancelled flights, still not home!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You are welcome to share your feedback directly with Southwest

Contact Southwest Customer Service 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Two days of cancelled flights, still not home!

VTS
Explorer C

We flew from Seattle to STL yesterday. SW dumped us out at end of day along with many folks from other legs. They rebooked us for two days later. Long line to see service so we gave up and tried to rent a car. That said confirmed only to arrive with a bus load of our new friends to be told they only had the few cars we could see out the window. One lady had the car confirmed two weeks ago. We all started putting together car shares. So we drove from STL to Nashville with a kind stranger! Horrible service all around. If that was Nordstrom, no employee would go off work until they knew everyone was taken care of, not left to fend for themselves no matter age or infirmary. On hold now for over two hours, can’t use app or online help. Good Grief. Keep you stinking apologies and do something about it.