Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Two separate itineraries booked: can we connect our itineraries so that SW knows we are together?

Yzguy
Explorer A

So, I booked myself and my hubby tickets to MCO later this year.  We had a large credit and we don't purchase Early Bird because my husband is disabled and we get on first so he doesn't fall down the aisle (neurological issues thanks to the Marine Corp)  : /   Anyhow,  our son and his girlfriend are also going with us but I booked them separately because I purchased both of them Early Bird.

Is there someway online that I can connect the 2 itineraries in case of a cancelled flight or someone gets bumped?  I would want SW to know we are all together.  

Thanks for all info, you guys are always the best,

Yzguy

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Two separate itineraries booked: can we connect our itineraries so that SW knows we are togethe

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

You could reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter DM with the 2 confirmation numbers and they can mote you are together but you would still need to check both confirmation numbers in for the flight and there is no real benefit off linking them together. 

For future reference you can book all 4 of you together and after booking you can add the EB for the select few you want to add it for no need to make separate reservations just to add EB for some but not all 

-Blake 

Re: Two separate itineraries booked: can we connect our itineraries so that SW knows we are togethe

Yzguy
Explorer A

Thank you so much for your response.  I just thought it might be confusing since I was paying with credits for my husband and myself but using my debit card for my kids.  I wasn’t sure if that would fly (no pun intended).  I will reach out to SW.  Thank you for responding. 

😊

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

click  add special  assistance for each  passenger on a single reservation. Ft. myers nice and golf hub.