Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vacation was cancelled and not by me. HELP!

JM2
Explorer C

Just found out my vacation scheduled in 2 weeks was cancelled, and I don't know by whom or why.  If I had not called SW to find out about upgrading my room, I would have not known and would have shown up ready to go.  This vacation was paid in full at the time of booking (April).  I went on SW website and see that there are flights to my destination with a different flight time and flight number. I want to rebook, but I don't know how or what to do.   I have not received any credit back on my original way of payment. PLEASE can someone help me

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Vacation was cancelled and not by me. HELP!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sorry to hear of your trouble,

If you booked a vacation package, you did it with Southwest vacations (AKA Apple Leisure Group) and not Southwest Airlines.

Thus you will need to contact that organization to fix  the issue

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-contact-Southwest-Vacations/ta-p/108332

The organization does have a less than a stellar reputation, so I wish you luck

JM2
Explorer C

Thank you.  Do you know if they do the rebooking, if I have been dropped as I am being told.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@JM2 wrote:

Thank you.  Do you know if they do the rebooking, if I have been dropped as I am being told.

Unfortunately, yes, you'll need to work through them if that's how you booked originally.

If they're unable to help (and you've exhausted efforts there) you may be able to reach out to Southwest Customer Relations to aid with rebooking the flight portion.