Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vouchers

qclayton23
Explorer C

I have vouchers that expired in March 2021. I called on May 2 to get the one time 6 month extension and was told that I will receive my vouchers 20 days from the date. I called twice after that and each representative stated that I will have to wait. I called in today and the rep. stated that she didn't see anything in the system about vouchers being sent out and she will have to reprocess it. I CANNOT wait an additional 20 days for new vouchers. I NEED ASSISTANCE NOW!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Vouchers

dfwskier
Aviator A

@qclayton23 wrote:

I have vouchers that expired in March 2021. I called on May 2 to get the one time 6 month extension and was told that I will receive my vouchers 20 days from the date. I called twice after that and each representative stated that I will have to wait. I called in today and the rep. stated that she didn't see anything in the system about vouchers being sent out and she will have to reprocess it. I CANNOT wait an additional 20 days for new vouchers. I NEED ASSISTANCE NOW!

Your best bet is to contact customer relations

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contact-Customer-Relations/ta-p/108355

Re: Vouchers

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@qclayton23 wrote:

In-app chat function might be useful for you.

This is customer to customer forum, so we can't help with anything administrative like that.

If you are planning to fly relatively soon you can book the ticket on points and then refund the points to your account and re-book (at the then current price!) with the vouchers when you get them.

Just to clarify, the expired items were probably Travel Funds?

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.