Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Webpage Sort/Filter Options

strgth
Adventurer B

I couldn't find the appropriate location for this discussion but I have a website User Experience (UX)-related question. I've noticed that when the number of replies to a post exceeds 1 or more "pages", then the sort order gets squirrely for me. I have to sift through each page for the most recent reply. For example, if there are 3 pages of replies, the most recent reply may actually be on page 2 vs page 3. Is there an option I'm not seeing that will allow me to sort (e.g., most recent, oldest, etc.)? Is there an option to input the page number vs navigating through each page to reach the last?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Webpage Sort/Filter Options

jksobonya
Aviator A
Solution

Yes, this is actually a setting! In your profile settings, go to Preferences > Linear Layout and you can select how you want to see replies. I have "Oldest First" selected; the default is "Threaded." 

There's also an option to increase the # of posts per page (thread); the default is 10 but you can increase this if you want to see more replies per page. 

--Jessica

strgth
Adventurer B
OMG Jessica! Thank you. I would have never seen the second layer under the Preferences tag. I need to work in SW Innovation department. Much user design and user interface (UI) upgrades needed for a world class user experience (UX)! Thanks again Jessica!

jksobonya
Aviator A

@strgth wrote:
OMG Jessica! Thank you. I would have never seen the second layer under the Preferences tag. I need to work in SW Innovation department. Much user design and user interface (UI) upgrades needed for a world class user experience (UX)! Thanks again Jessica!

No problem!

--Jessica