Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

What is Hotel Beds PPA? How do I cancel through them?

joe_messer
Explorer C

I made a hotel reservation using Southwest back in March and I need to cancel, but was told by the resort that I need to cancel through HotelBeds PPA. I have no idea who these people are. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: What is Hotel Beds PPA? How do I cancel through them?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

It appears you either used the Hotel reservation link on southwest.com or arranged travel through Southwest Vacations.  I suspect the easiest way to resolve this is to look at your booking confirmation email and find contact information on there.  

Clicking the Hotel link on southwest.com you will see the following:

"Hotel customer service numbers: 1-888-850-3958 (English) or 1-866-938-1297 (Spanish)"

If you used Southwest Vacations, How do I contact Southwest Vacations®? 

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

I had a situation last year where I booked a hotel through priceline unfortunately the hotel has an issue when I called priceline they told me they would have to contact hotel Beds which is who the booking is through to seek compensation/refund. Long story short it turns out Hotel Beds is just another third party hotel booking site that some third party companies use to get you a room at a hotel. Sometimes the third parties have their own inventory other times they book with the hotel on a contracted rate or they use a third party themselves. 

-Blake

jksobonya
Aviator A
Solution

If you booked a hotel on Southwest.com you were directed to https://www.southwesthotels.com/ which is in partnership with Booking.com. 

You should be able to go to SouthwestHotels.com to cancel your hotel reservation - but an even easier way is to find your hotel confirmation e-mail. There are links right in the e-mail that allow you to change or cancel your reservation. 

--Jessica