Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

hotel reservations

EJS121
Explorer C

I need to get a legit address for southwesthotels.com. I keep emailing them with no response. Keep getting "page took a wrong turn" I have been trying to cancel my hotel reservation and never received a code or confirmation number. I am not getting anywhere with Bookit.com cause they said  need a confirmation code and number; which I never received.

I really need help. I don't need anyone to get on here and give me a nasty response just please help me to cancel this hotel

5 REPLIES 5

Re: hotel reservations

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

No need for a 2nd post asking the same question.  Seems like someone on the phone should be able to help you.  We can't provide your confirmation number for you.

--TheMiddleSeat

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Are you even calling the right company?  You mentioned bookit when the company handling Southwest hotels is booking

"24/7 Customer Service line for our Partner, Booking.com, at 1-888-850-3958"

--TheMiddleSeat

Lisa69
Explorer C

I am looking for the same.

EJS121
Explorer C

Lisa69 So sorry but I don't know what we can do. I tried everything. Hope it get resolved soon.

jksobonya
Aviator A
Solution

If you are certain you booked a reservation but misplaced your reservation confirmation you can have it resent by going here:

https://secure.southwesthotels.com/myreservations.html?aid=2077218&ref=SWHTL

And click "Resend Confirmation Email." 

Your confirmation e-mail will be resent and you can modify/cancel your reservation from there. 

For reference, this was found on the Southwest Hotels main page, under "Manage My Booking." 

--Jessica