Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

not receiving email confirmations for reservations or password reset

robynjax
Explorer C

I have been on chat with SW for 10 hours.  for years, I have received email confirmations for booking, password resets, etc...  the day I physically called SW to change one leg of flight...I did not get an email confirmation for the change and have not received an email since.... I see in an earlier forum chat in 2018, a person name LyndseyD seem to have found the answer.  Dear LyndseyD please help me!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: not receiving email confirmations for reservations or password reset

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You've checked your spam folders?  If you have another email address with another provider you could switch it to that address as a test to see if it's just a problem with one provider.  For example, if you no longer get email sent to robyn@outlook.com you could try robyn@gmail.com.  Then, if that works, switch it back to robyn@outlook.com and see if that resets something.  Just an idea.  Good luck!

BTW, Lyndsey is no longer with Southwest 😞

--TheMiddleSeat

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hey there, 

If this is a Gmail address, could you confirm you've got space and you're able to access incoming messages? You can check this at the bottom left corner of your Gmail account. 

Hope this helps! Be sure to update here so we can continue to help,

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@robynjax wrote:

I have been on chat with SW for 10 hours.  for years, I have received email confirmations for booking, password resets, etc...  the day I physically called SW to change one leg of flight...I did not get an email confirmation for the change and have not received an email since.... I see in an earlier forum chat in 2018, a person name LyndseyD seem to have found the answer.  Dear LyndseyD please help me!!!!!!

She is still around as @Lindsey but not an employee any longer - one of those old threads talked about email servers that were on a black list - hopefully that's not the answer.

I would follow the advice of the others and use an alternate email, also check your profile to make sure it is the correct email, and verify for that flight that you entered the same email when you booked.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.