Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Cancelled Flights- Suggestion

JYoungren
Explorer C

I have been so disappointed in Southwest the last couple of months. I have had 3 cancelled flights and 2 delayed flights.  When I call to get rebooked, I feel like customer service should automatically check you in and you should be able to board between A and B passengers.  If you are an A-List member, you should automatically get priority boarding. If the system rebooks your flight, this perk should show up on your boarding pass.  A little thank you from Southwest that doesn't cost them a penny would go a long way for the inconvenience that occurred.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cancelled Flights- Suggestion

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

A-List travelers can always board at A61 regardless of their boarding position.  Simply walk up to the boarding agent and let them know you are A-List and board the plane after A60.

Sounds like exactly what you are asking for?

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Cancelled Flights- Suggestion

bec102896
Aviator A

I think the problem with letting everyone who's flight was cancelled regardless of status board between the A and B groups is you would have a lot of upset customers who bough EB because a lot of them are in the B group and they would feel like all these people cut in front of me. 

As mentioned A List customers can board between A and B groups on all flights regardless of when they were booked on the flight. 

-Blake