Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

EWR to LAS nonstop no longer exists?

bobmac85
Explorer C

I was searching for nonstop flights from the New York area to Las Vegas for a weekend event there and per the route map (https://www.southwest.com/flight/routemap_dyn.html) there are nonstop flights freom Newark (EWR) to Las Vegas (LAS) but when I search actual dates no flights show up. Does anyone know what happened to the supposed nonstops on this route?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: EWR to LAS nonstop no longer exists?

Aashley07
Explorer C

I can't find any either! I just flew one for the holidays I don't understand why they would get rid of it. There's not one single flight that is nonstop. I'm upset. It was so nice. I'll probably no longer fly southwest now because of it. 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Aashley07

Don't break our #SouthwestHeart! 

Although we aren't currently offering nonstop service between Newark and Las Vegas, there's a chance that we will offer it again in a future schedule release. We always value the feedback that our Customers offer, and take it into consideration as we build out future plans. Thank you for posting in the Community - we'll still get you to Vegas fast, and in the meantime check out the nonstop service we do offer from Newark here.

vbee
Explorer C

@LindseyD

I was searching for SW's nonstop flight from NY to LV and came across this thread.  I recently moved from CA to NY assuming SW would be there to help fulfill all my LV needs on a nonstop basis, thus I ENTHUSIASTICALLY vote for the return of this flight.  LV is not the same without SW getting me there.

Let me know if I need to do some strange social media thing to get this done.  I am not even a fan of strange social media stuff, but for this flight, I would do it.

-SW's #1 Fan of its LV Flights

chtong16
Explorer C

I wholeheartedly agree that direct flights from New York to Las Vegas be resumed!  I love Southwest and it just kills me that I can't use you to fly cross country - the flight is long enough and Southwest always made it actually pleasant to fly direct cross country.  Please make this happen soon!!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@chtong16,

We're delighted to be your airline of choice! We know you've got plenty of other options when you fly. I can assure that we pay close attention to what's being said here in the forums, so your requests are not falling on deaf ears. Thanks for letting us know what routes you want to see!

kaur600
Explorer C

Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,(kenhiner600@yahoo.co.uk)ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship