Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

February and March 2020?

Shoals
Explorer C

When will Southwest begin selling tickets for February and March 2020 to Aruba?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: February and March 2020?

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

The Southwest Check Flight Schedules page currently states, "We are currently accepting air reservations through January 5, 2020. On August 15, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through March 6, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

That release date will cover all destinations served by Southwest.  The next release date has already changed more than once so check the page for updates.

For reference there is also a Knowledge Base article about how to navigate to the schedule release page.

Customer | Home airport DCA

Bunnypink
Explorer C

When will y’all open tickets for the rest of March 2020. The dates I need are beyond the 6th of March. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@Bunnypink wrote:

When will y’all open tickets for the rest of March 2020. The dates I need are beyond the 6th of March. 

Once they release the flights though March 6th they will announce the next estimated release date for flights beyond March 6th but my guess would be early-mid October but we will know for sure next week. 

-Blake

ABQannie
Explorer C

The date to open flights through March 2020 keep getting pushed back.  Really frustrating.  Need to make reservations for seven people traveling in February.