Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Schedule Notifications

ccgalaxy
Explorer C

Is there a way to receive notifications for when Southwest opens their flight schedule for additional flight dates.  For instance the flight schedule is only open for booking dates through April 11, 2021. I would like to receive an automated notification when the schedule for dates through June 30, 2021 are available.  Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight Schedule Notifications

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Nothing automated is available from Southwest, although they do sometimes send out emails and post on their social media accounts when new dates are available to book.  You would just need to check this page occasionally to see the scheduled release date

https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/

--TheMiddleSeat

ccgalaxy
Explorer C

Thank you very much for the response and the link.  Maybe it will not be a huge lift for an automated SMS notification or RSS feed so we can stay apprised of new flight schedule updates.

bec102896
Aviator A

In addition to the link provided by themiddleseat you can also use the Southwest mobile app and when you go to select a date for a flight is has a message at the top of the calendar with the date on which southwest will extend the schedule. 

-Blake

ccgalaxy
Explorer C

Thank you Blake for your response. I have the Southwest mobile app and I will check out your reference.  I appreciate your suggestion.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

It would be nice to get that notification, wouldn’t it!

I echo everything these guys said.  You can learn even more at The Knowledge Base as well.

Happy flying.

-A List, Companion Pass holder