Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Schedule for December 2018

yolotravels
Explorer C

im trying to book a flight/hotel for a trip to jamaica in december... does anyone know when the flight schedule will post?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Flight Schedule for December 2018

franktravel
Aviator B

On February 8, 2018 they will open the schedule for sale through September 28, 2018. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

I would guess April/May

Rhonda3399
Explorer C

On May 31, 2018 we will open our schedule for sale through January 6, 2019. This date is subject to change!

This info is per:

https://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Thanks for answering, @Rhonda3399!

wickedcpa
Explorer C

Does this mean that no new booking dates will be opened up in April?  I am patiently waiting for the end of November beginning of December to open up!

bec102896
Aviator A

@wickedcpa

That is correct the next time new dates will be bookable is when the next schedule is released which is currently expected in May and no new dates will be bookable in April unless the schedule release date changes 

hope this helps

Blake 

LenDB261
Explorer C

Today is May 31, 2018 and I cannot book and travel on SW past November 3, 2018. I thought that dates after November 3, 2018 could be booked as of today. Please advise. Thanks!

clarkins1010
Explorer C

I saw on a travel website that they should have released them at 5:00am EST, but they still aren't available. We are trying to book for November 9-14. 

ironranger
Explorer C

I just tried to book in December, the calendar is open but everytime I pick a date and hit enter, the website states there is an error and to try again or call SW...... is anybody lookiing at this?

kerrigjl
Explorer A

I was able to book ~ 30 minutes ago; try again now.