Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Has Southwest cancel the direct flights from DAL (Dallas) to SEA (Seattle) and vice versa?

Ccino
Explorer C

I travel quite a bit on the DAL to SEA flight direct but I’ve noticed I can’t find that flight anymore. I know that SW has cut several flights such as Dal to OKC but haven’t read anything on SEA. Does anyone know if this is permanent? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Has Southwest cancel the direct flights from DAL (Dallas) to SEA (Seattle) and vice versa?

dfwskier
Aviator A

Since this is a customer to customer forum, I don't think anyone here can answer your question. If demand picks up, the airline might start adding back flights.

You are right. I found no nonstops thru September on the DAL/SEA routing. I did find some on the return SEA/DAL routing starting in September. It looks like one a day.

Re: Has Southwest cancel the direct flights from DAL (Dallas) to SEA (Seattle) and vice versa?

Ccino
Explorer C

Thank you! I will start looking in September!

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Some of my most-loved non-stops have been reduced frequency-wise or cancelled altogether...at least for now.

Here's to hoping it will come back soon!

-A List, Companion Pass holder

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Ccino wrote:

I travel quite a bit on the DAL to SEA flight direct but I’ve noticed I can’t find that flight anymore. I know that SW has cut several flights such as Dal to OKC but haven’t read anything on SEA. Does anyone know if this is permanent? 

This seems like a route that would be restored when the rates of passengers traveling goes back up, at least with some frequency. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.