Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hungry for those Southwest peanuts?!

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I am not sure that this is "travel inspiration," but it is definitely tummy inspiration. 

Do you miss those Southwest peanuts???  You might can't get them on board anymore, but you can get them from the Southwest The Store!  Better yet, you get BOTH the lightly salted and honey roasted flavors in a cool retro lunchbox!

SWA0359.jpg

Which flavor is your favorite???  Get them here!

NOTE: Due to popular demand, our peanut tins are currently on back order. We are now accepting pre-orders, and expect delivery within 2-3 weeks.

-A List, Companion Pass holder
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hungry for those Southwest peanuts?!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I love that you don't have to choose your favorite flavor or wait for the next year to get the other flavor.  Awesome packaging too!

--TheMiddleSeat

chgoflyer
Aviator A

FYI: Kings Nuts manufactured the peanuts for Southwest, and they sell mini packs on their website. Looks like honey roasted is available now:

https://shop.kingnut.com/Honey-Roasted-Peanuts-255-ozbags-P565.aspx

SWDigits
Aviator A

@chgoflyer I would love to see you on Jeopardy!

Customer | Home airport DCA

chgoflyer
Aviator A

LOL.

I'm a huge fan of the show -- I've watched every daily episode for many years. I have a couple of friends who have been on -- one was a 3-day champion, and the other lost, badly. Oddly enough, the person who lost is someone I'd consider much more intelligent and knowledgeable than my friend who won. 😉 This all said, I'd be horrible. My knowledge is woefully inadequate in many areas. I took the online test a couple of years ago and made it to the second round, but then failed miserably.

I do love local trivia -- my niece, her husband and a couple friends and I had a team and did very well with a competition called Geeks Who Drink (they run trivia events for bars). Then my niece and her husband had the gall to finish grad school and move away, and I've not been able to put together as great a team again. 😞

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Let’s do trivia @chgoflyer ! I’m in baby-brain mode at the moment though so I’m not at the peak of my powers.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

@chgoflyer Glad to know that. I am indifferent about the salted, but those honey roasted?! SO GOOD

-A List, Companion Pass holder