Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Kicking Tail a Coupons

HMCM
Explorer C

As a frequent SWA flyer on several occasions I have received Kicking Tail coupons in the mail to give to SWA employees that I felt went above or beyond or in some cases just put a smile on my face on a long travel day. When I do hand one out, the employee seems very excited and thanks me. I was interested-what the employee receives when they are given these coupons? 

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Kicking Tail a Coupons

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @HMCM

Yes, we get very excited about Kick Tails at Southwest Airlines!

Each Kick Tail serves as an entry into the Kick Tail database for monthly and yearly drawings, where Employees can win various prizes. It's an internal program built around something we call "Living the Southwest Way." That is to say, having a Warrior Spirit, a Servant's Heart, and a Fun-LUVing Attitude. Thank you for giving out your Kick Tails to deserving Employees!

kellyreddell
Explorer C

How do you receive more of them?  I received them in the mail once and not again

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

would love to know how to get these. Love being able to recognize someone when they do a good job!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@PDFelter I remember seeing that you could call and request them. I got 8 sent to me unexpectedly and enjoy being able to recognize an employee for going above and beyond. 

BrookeSW1
Explorer C

Do these kicking tail coupons ever expire? 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

They don't have an expiration date, just a unique award number and the first initial and last name of the traveler they were issued to. 

Lasbur
Explorer C

Can you please send me more?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

A better way to reach that division of Southwest would be to send them a twitter message @Lasbur - the community here is intended as user-to-user communication.

If not twitter, then I guess calling or emailing.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

paul1949
Explorer C

Could you please send more Kicking Tail coupons?

RR:  138396355

Thank you