Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Kicking Tail a Coupons

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@paul1949 wrote:

Could you please send more Kicking Tail coupons?

RR:  removed

Thank you

This is only a customer to customer forum, so we won't be able to send them - you can call customer service and/or send a twitter message. Don't send any identifiable information until they ask for a direct message.

You may wish to remove your RR number from this post as well @paul1949.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

1jaceichelbe
Explorer C

I didn't have any of the Kicking Tail coupons on me so I do I recognize an outstanding employee?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@1jaceichelbe

If you send a message to Southwest on Twitter (@SouthwestAir) or a private message to @LindseyD here on the Community with details such as the specific location (airport or flight number and departure/destination info), date/time, employee name, and a brief summary of what they did I'm sure it can get forwarded to the appropriate people to recognize the employee.

--TheMiddleSeat

bgubs14
Frequent Flyer C

Wow I didn’t know about this ! That’s awesome 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Although one Southwest gate staff team member I gave a kicktail to in LAS for helping with a complicated re-booking said that she doesn't actually turn them in for the raffles, she collects the cards and keeps them as trophies.

sscastor
Explorer C

I'm on a SW plane every week and some of my coworkers have talked about these. I'd love to be a part of this program, can I get some Kick tail coupons sent my way?

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@sscastor

If you are A List or A List preferred you should get them when they send you the A List card after qualifying 

if your not A List I didn't not believe you are able to get Kick Tail coupons to give out but you can always write southwest an email telling them how great an employee was and they can pass on your compliment. 

if you are A List and haven't received any kick tail coupons I would send Southwest a DM on Facebook or Twitter and they can help you with getting some coupons (that's how I was able to get my first set of kick tail coupons) or if you don't have Facebook/Twitter you can reach out to customer relations by phone at 855-234-4654 or send an email by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of the Southwest homepage 

Hope this helps

Blake 

sscastor
Explorer C

Thanks, I did not receive any with my card. I'll reach on thru the methods you mentioned.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@sscastor wrote:

Thanks, I did not receive any with my card. I'll reach on thru the methods you mentioned.

Feel free to also reach out as described by @TheMiddleSeat above to recognize any staff publicly, write down the name and flight info so you can post it later if necessary.

generobinson196
Explorer C

How do I get kicking tail coupons to give to the flight crew?