Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

List of all places flown to in lifetime

Allsugaredup
Explorer C

Is there a way to somehow download all flight history from lifetime of flying with Southwest? My high school kid recently asked for a list of all trips we have been on ever and I'm finding that a challenge as most websites only go back a couple of years. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: List of all places flown to in lifetime

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

When I look at my Rapid Rewards account history it only goes back to March 2021, far from the lifetime of data you are looking for.  One tool I enjoy is the tracking Google Maps does.  If you go to "Your Timeline" in Maps it will actually show you dots on a map of all the places you have been and let you click on them for details.  That might be more like what you are looking for, assuming you have location data enabled.

--TheMiddleSeat

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

OMG I'd love to see all the places, wow!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

dfwskier
Aviator A

I don't think any airline can provide you with this type of information. Some  airlines can tell you how many miles you've flown with that airline during your lifetime, but that's about it.

At the moment, Southwest is unable to do that.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Allsugaredup wrote:

Is there a way to somehow download all flight history from lifetime of flying with Southwest? My high school kid recently asked for a list of all trips we have been on ever and I'm finding that a challenge as most websites only go back a couple of years. Thanks!

I've synced most of mine into a site called "Jet Lovers" - that's a love of jets, not the fellow passengers 😂 - which keeps track of stats for the trips. 

The best I could do for the wayback machine however was to search my calendar for my home airports and see which appointments came up, and I know I'm missing a bunch from before that era of social media, I have it back to 2008 now but missing a notable trip to London for instance that I'd like to go back and add.

https://www.jetlovers.com/profile/28392

Jet Lover can sync automatically if you use the Swarm/Fourquare app.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

jksobonya
Aviator A

This would be nice - I feel like if you are a RR member and your account never relapsed, your entire flight history should be there ... ashame that it's not.

--Jessica

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@jksobonya wrote:

This would be nice - I feel like if you are a RR member and your account never relapsed, your entire flight history should be there ... ashame that it's not.

--Jessica

I think it is, there just isn't a person you can casually ask to get it.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.