Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

My 2nd Southwest Airlines Birthday Trip 2020

New Arrival

On Wednesday, January 8, 2020, my 21st birthday was decent but one problem is that my flight attendant gave me an alcoholic champagne for my 21st birthday which is awful. I thought I was gonna get a crown but nothing for me whatsoever. The only terrible birthday present I got from Southwest Airlines was really alcoholic undrinkable champagne. That I can't drink it because I'm innocent and don't want to be a drunk customer. For my flight from San Jose to Las Vegas, I would rate our flight staff friendliness 3.5 out of 10 for giving me a champagne which is a terrible birthday present ever. Smh! Plus, it's still a great flight though. My second leg back LAS-SAN-SJC for the whole evening night was still awesome. A male flight attendant just called me out another way to sing "Happy Birthday" other than the original happy birthday song" that it was such a fun day to celebrate my 21st birthday. Shout-out to a male flight attendant for praising me a happy birthday on my 2nd leg back to San Jose before midnight. Then headed back home. Thanks Southwest Airlines for having me onboard. YAAASSS!!!!! 😄

Welp, can't wait to fly on 6 flight segments onboard Southwest Airlines for my 22nd birthday on Friday, January 8, 2021. But I will plan to book 6 flights on August 27 through my 22nd birthday though. I hope you guys will see me onboard when my birthday comes along.

P.S. I have some photos from my 22nd birthday event but not a lot because I accidentally deleted my older Google account since I forgot to add more photos. IMG_2497.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: My 2nd Southwest Airlines Birthday Trip 2020

Top Contributor
Solution

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience.

If you were flying today, you wouldn't need to getting a champagne present as the airline is only serving water nowadays - courtesy the virus

Enjoy your future flights!

Highlighted

Solution

Happy belated and future birthdays!

I hope your upcoming trips go well for you. 

Highlighted

Wow, in all the flights I've been on in my life, I can't remember flying on my birthday.  Got something new on my bucket list.

Highlighted

Top Contributor

@SWFlyer007 wrote:

Wow, in all the flights I've been on in my life, I can't remember flying on my birthday.  Got something new on my bucket list.

Yeah I like flying on my birthday not because I want something free from an airline but instead I do it because I love to fly on planes and see the world from 37K feet or so. The in flight happy birthday is always a nice added bonus though.