Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

NFL announces schedule TONIGHT

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

I post this just for those of you that might have plans to fly to cities with NFL teams.  Each year (until this one) I've made a poor judgement in not booking a "possible" attendance to an NFL game in advance.  (And maybe I shouldn't post this, but I do want to help out my brother and sisterhood of SWA flyers) But when I wait I'm normally stuck with leaving early in the morning or the following days as the much smarter flyers have learned to book early because you can always bank the ticket for a future date if things don't pan out.  Yet, another reason why I'm loyal to SWA.  This also goes to those thinking of just flying to that an NFL city during football season.  I'd check the NFL team's schedule for a weekend you might be planning to go there.  And one more thing, rental cars on those weekends also become a premium, so you might want to go ahead and book one early as well, and then keep checking to see if the prices go down as you get closer to your departure.  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: NFL announces schedule TONIGHT

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Forgot to add, hotels really aren't an issue if you're not staying near the NFL stadium, but prices across the cities do slightly go up a bit. 

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the reminder! I think my Team's schedule is being released tonight.

Nicole
Community Manager

ksbrg
Employee
Employee

love this tip @SWFlyer007 - great post!