Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: New locations wishlist

lkstanely
Explorer C

Roanoke, VA! Also, Boston to Fort Myers directly.

hungodd94
Explorer C

I hope that SWA would open a flight to bolivia 

marnikelsey
Explorer C

PLEASE come to Fresno!! We fly at least once a month! Sacramento is such a long drive for us , especially after a long flight!  I don't understand why there are 4 Airports ( 30 min apart) in Northern CA and 6 ( 30 min apart) in Southern CA, and nothing in the middle!! There are so many of us dedicated Southwest customers that I am sure Southwest would put the other AIrlines out of business in Fresno ( Sorry UA, AA, and Delta - you are just too expensive, and not as nice as Southwest!) . Again.... PLEASE come to FRESNO !! You will be shocked at how full the flights will be and how busy you will be. Don't judge by the current flight traffic at Fresno , numbers are low as most of us refuse to pay $1000 for a flight we can get with Southwest out fo Sacramento for $300! Central California and the Valley LOVE Southwest !!

zebedancer
Explorer C

Fresno would've saved us a TON of drive time (and tiredness) on our last big family trip. 

Miami would be nice.  (Yes I know FLL isn't that far, but it's a dream list, right?)

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@zebedancer wrote:

Fresno would've saved us a TON of drive time (and tiredness) on our last big family trip. 

Miami would be nice.  (Yes I know FLL isn't that far, but it's a dream list, right?)

Fresno would have to show ability to fill a few 737's per day, but it could be considered.

MIA is a tough one, American Airlines has that airport locked up in terms of gates. Southwest could probably run operations at both FLL and MIA profitably, but without a major inititive/expansion by the city there won't be gates available.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.